21' Suburban z71 Newb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the understudy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picked up a new suburban Z71 in October. Growing family, needed it, definitely miss a few things about my truck but overall I'm happy. Road warrior by trade, packed on 11k since October, one CEL (required a new Body Module) but other than that its been good.
In Michigan, lots of snow and the A/T tires I must say are very impressive.
Haven't done much to it at all, tinted the front windows, Weathertech'd the entire car including the under car seat mats (3 kids+5-6 months of slush and salt), they've been worth every penny. Picked up the GM crossbars, IT IS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE MADE AN EASY ON/OFF CROSSBAR! I've had Yakima, Thule, Kuat, bike racks, ski racks, baskets, etc. hands down these are the easiest.
Anyway, its a kid hauling, ski-rig, daily long hauler where a 400-500 mile day is an every other week occurrence.
Been into Volvos previously, a few lowered wagons I tracked, built an old vintage Volvo and tracked that, then had a couple of Sierra's and now this. Looking forward to seeing some aftermarket products come out for these vehicles in the future.

IMG_0235.jpg
IMG_4749.jpgIMG_5357.jpg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach&Queens New York!

You picked the perfect family hauler! These vehicles love constant 400-500 +mile trips. Your previous vehicles were nice also.

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, that is a nice looking Suburban! As far as your Volvo, someone failed when they were raising you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14