2023 Yukon Rear Entertainment addition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ion2good

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone added the OEM Rear entertainment system to their Yukon or Tahoe? I am purchasing a AT4 and would love to add the OEM system for my kids. Thanks!

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
OEM isn't worth it.
Go the tablet route with a mount behind the seat. Cheaper cost up front, portable, and will be easier to replace in 2 years when both are outdated.

Dome33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
DO NOT GET THE REAR ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM!!! It is a complete waste of money. You can only connect (2) headsets to the system. Our 2015 allowed you to connect (4), so why GM decided to downgrade the connectivity I don't know, but now I have (2) kids unable to listen to what is being played on the screens. Plus it only comes loaded with Hulu & YouTube and you can't add Apps. You have to use a FireStick plugged into the HDMI. Ford & Jeep are lightyears ahead on the RSE compared to GM. It's dumb how my Denali will drive itself and change lanes, but can't connect more than (2) headphones to a (2) screen RSE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt