2023 Yukon Paint Color Options - What should I pick?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
pruittatl

pruittatl

Reaction score
I like the redwood metallic as well, the wife isn't too fond of it though so that means WERE not to fond of it :)

Ssge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ours is Silver Sage Metallic and it looked light silver in the pics at the dealer, but in reality it looks like a Silver/Pale Green. We got it in late Oct 2022. It is a 2023. So far we love it. It way too hot in NoVA to have a black vehicle--I have had 2 of them. We like the color since all the SUVs on our STahoe102422.jpegt are black or white.

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the interest of lower maintenance and safety on the road we always like white or red. We always avoid road colors like gray/silver and black. I made the mistake once of getting a silver Jeep and I always thought the reason it got a big ding in the door at a dealer lot when waiting for service is because it did not stand out and another customer parked near it and slammed our door with theirs.

Besides that I never want to spend my free time constantly cleaning black paint, not to mention that it really shows small scratches and swirl marks.

Go white or red and be happy in your free time.

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To drive anywhere, I have to go on miles of dirt & gravel roads, so need colors that mask dust and mud. Silver and Beige are my top color choices but Sage Green might work.

Also road dust swoops inside if I open the doors too quickly after stoping, and all-black interiors show up that dust terribly, so I prefer lighter or brown interiors.

Last edited:

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ours is Silver Sage Metallic and it looked light silver in the pics at the dealer, but in reality it looks like a Silver/Pale Green. We got it in late Oct 2022. It is a 2023. So far we love it. It way too hot in NoVA to have a black vehicle--I have had 2 of them. We like the color since all the SUVs on our SView attachment 389215t are black or white.
That's awfully good looking. But not nearly as sharp as those leggings!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justin Case