2023 YUKON CONSTRAINTS LIST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mek17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I see my vehicle is now showing up on the dealer website as well. I found this language buried in the description on the dealer website. This confirms the 10/3 date:

Not Equipped with Adaptive Cruise Control and Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking
  • Beginning with start of production through October 2, 2022, on Denali, vehicles will be not be equipped with Adaptive Cruise Control and Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking, which removes Adaptive Cruise Control and Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking. Vehicles will instead include Electronic Cruise Control and Automatic Emergency Braking. Contact a dealer for details or the window label for the features on a specific vehicle.

Z71orAT4

Reaction score
You are all correct. I have a 23 Yukon Denali with the 3.0L Diesel arriving soon at my dealership and the build sheet shows it is equipped with ACC but alas it has been confirmed that it does not have it. Not sure yet what to do...

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are all correct. I have a 23 Yukon Denali with the 3.0L Diesel arriving soon at my dealership and the build sheet shows it is equipped with ACC but alas it has been confirmed that it does not have it. Not sure yet what to do...
Yeah, this is sad. I think you are the 2nd forum member who had it removed without his knowledge or consent. I have to say GM has handled this option horribly compared to the others. At least other packages (like Max Tow) it won't let the order move forward. But in your case the order went all the way to the end and somewhere along the way ACC was removed. I guess it makes me glad that I'm holding out for the diesel, but I definitely feel bad for you guys.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would take your order. Acc isn’t that big a deal to me but I know my wife really likes it and is a must for her.

Maruru

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just picked up my 23 Yukon XL SLT today. Only thing it didn’t have was 4 way lumbar - came with 2 way and they’ll add the 4 way when the chip comes in.

The fan is very loud when on high. Is that normal?

Yaardvark

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Guess we'll all wait and see. ACC is a must. We want the diesel, but have already told the dealer the 6.2l is fine as well if that's what it takes to move the order forward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgia 4Low