2023 Tahoe HC with SC. Should buy it or wait?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Tahoe!!! I love the interior color. The only thing I still can't believe is that the HC Tahoe doesn't get the laminated glass, especially at this price point. My 16 Ford Explorer Sport has the laminated glass (sound screen I think is what Ford calls them), while my 09 Tahoe LTZ does not. They do make a big difference in making a quieter ride. It's puzzling why the Tahoe HC doesn't get them.

DmaxDenaliXL

Reaction score
Nice Tahoe!!! I love the interior color. The only thing I still can't believe is that the HC Tahoe doesn't get the laminated glass, especially at this price point. My 16 Ford Explorer Sport has the laminated glass (sound screen I think is what Ford calls them), while my 09 Tahoe LTZ does not. They do make a big difference in making a quieter ride. It's puzzling why the Tahoe HC doesn't get them.
We just traded up from an ‘09 Tahoe LTZ to a ‘23 Yukon Denali and I was underwhelmed by the noise improvement. I should have done a decibel reading before we sold it, but from memory it was not a night and day improvement.

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take the incentives and run. They are incredibly rare especially with GMC. You can brag about having equity on the car while all of the people who payed 10-15k over msrp are still underwater.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id take the Tahoe, wait for the 2024 refresh if your not happy by then. Tint the front windows, pay $200/year subscription for wifi, way cheaper than what gmc charges already built into msrp, get some $20 leds for the reverse lights.

OP
OP
Deuce16GMCs

Deuce16GMCs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bough the Tahoe.

They did 4k off. Plus waived the dealer fee of $999. So I save $5k off sticker.

Plus my trade was worth $20k, maybe $22k on a good day, they gave me $24k.

Plus threw in the All Weather Premium Mays for all 3 rows and trunk, so $500.

Now I just need to do something with this brown in the high country grill.IMG20230212170255.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts