2023 Order Placed - Disappointing Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the supply issues are beginning to alleviate.

along with demand waning...or at least those willing to pay over sticker and +4% interest...dealers still with market adjustments are finding themselves with inventory sitting on the lot for the first time in a year

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
along with demand waning...or at least those willing to pay over sticker and +4% interest...dealers still with market adjustments are finding themselves with inventory sitting on the lot for the first time in a year
Yes. That's what I've noticed. The dealers that have a lot of vehicles under their "new inventory" page almost always have "call for pricing" under pricing.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Usually "Call for pricing " means they have some kind of surcharge they don't want to advertise. Also, remember some dealers may drop the blatant 5K over sticker, but impose mandatory post sale "improvements" that are mandatory to the sale. What's the diff? All money in their pockets.
If they truly were selling at sticker, then they would list them that way.... Inventory may be rising slightly, but vast majority of dealer lots are still dry as a bone around me, with practically zero inventory of any kind.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any further updates on your ‘23 order? My ‘22!same build is sitting in TX built since May waiting on parts. Wondering if I try to order a ‘23 and see what comes first…

Still 1100 at dealer and 2030 on GMC chat as of last Wednesday. If your dealer lets you, I'd order a '23, as it is a high probability it will beat our '22's to the dealers.

Also, I built my Denali with a bench and GM scratched it and put buckets… no notice to dealer or myself.

Interesting, I haven't seen the window sticker populate yet for my '22 stuck in Midlothian (built on 4/13), but they better not have swapped bench for buckets.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing the same thing around me. There seems to be a little more inventory than before....I've even seen a local dealer with 13 Suburbans and 7 Yukon XL's between what they have on the lot and what is incoming, but I have no idea how many of those are already spoken for. I suspect most of them. And yes, this dealer has "call for pricing" listed as the price. This dealer is notorious for high mark-ups as well as mandatory dealer adds that are really nothing more than additional mark-up. The other interesting thing is that out of those 20 total vehicles, only 1 is listed as the diesel :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission