2023 Order Placed - Disappointing Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JLMBT

Reaction score
Our 2022 order for a loaded Yukon XL Denali didn't make the cut for 22's so we have placed an order for a 2023..

Still getting a YUKON XL DENALI, however the only packages on the order list were the advanced tech package and premium capability package, although it wouldn't accept the order with them. I had to add items a la carte to get the order accepted.

2023 Yukon XL Denali 4WD

Black on Black
power assist steps
sunroof
max trailer
air ride suspension
( adaptive cruise control is listed on the order sheet but I'm skeptical on that one)

The new vehicle came out to $89,500 The original 2022 order with all the options was 86500. So now we are paying 3k more due to price increases and the added onstar fee while missing the advanced tech package/premium package.
If I were you try to look for 2022, maybe online and call around...

Fourtyfive

Reaction score
Interested what you were looking at for the Yukon and what your OTD for the wagoner was
The Yukon was at MSRP, I got $7,000 off MSRP on the Grand Wagoneer III. It’s even got a powered cooler in the center console, night vision, massage seats, not missing one single thing. I have ordered an L longer version to replace it this Fall. It will have the new twin turbo Hurricane engine.

Oh, I guess you mean like $86,000 vs. $104,000.

Last edited:

RVAHokie

Reaction score
The Yukon was at MSRP, I got $7,000 off MSRP on the Grand Wagoneer III. It’s even got a powered cooler in the center console, night vision, massage seats, not missing one single thing. I have ordered an L longer version to replace it this Fall. It will have the new twin turbo Hurricane engine.

Oh, I guess you mean like $86,000 vs. $104,000.
104 for the Wagoneer? I have a Jeep GC now and love it but thats a lot of coin for a Jeep

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I would have seriously looked at a Grand Waggy if they weren’t delayed so long…had a previous Jeep and really liked it.
Glad now I didn’t wait any longer…prices keep going wild….

bdouglas0036

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My order is at 1100 as of yesterday. '23 Denali with power steps, sunroof, 2nd row bench, and diesel.
Same minus the bench. We ordered 7/3 and our dealer has only been allotted SLT and AT4. I’m seeing 23’ Denali and Denali Ultimate in transit online but all have the 6.2L.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I would have seriously looked at a Grand Waggy if they weren’t delayed so long…had a previous Jeep and really liked it.
Glad now I didn’t wait any longer…prices keep going wild….
I drove the Grand Wagoneer a few times and really liked it. Shopping for a family car the manual sunshades in the rear, the overhead family cam, and the center console cooler were awesome features. I did not care for all the glossy piano black plastic that attracts sticky children's fingers, or the large 2nd row center console with a screen that would be broken off in 2 days.

acapote86

Reaction score
My order is at 1100 as of yesterday. '23 Denali with power steps, sunroof, 2nd row bench, and diesel.
Any further updates on your ‘23 order? My ‘22!same build is sitting in TX built since May waiting on parts. Wondering if I try to order a ‘23 and see what comes first…

acapote86

Reaction score
Any further updates on your ‘23 order? My ‘22!same build is sitting in TX built since May waiting on parts. Wondering if I try to order a ‘23 and see what comes first…
Also, I built my Denali with a bench and GM scratched it and put buckets… no notice to dealer or myself.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One request please. Those that say that they placed an order and it was accepted etc etc. could you specify what you ordered.

and a side note
i ordered a equinox premier last fall. It was built and I took delivery last week. It came with everything. NO Retrofits
Salesman buddy states that he believes that it’s the first one he’s seen come that way.
H/V seats/ heated steering wheel

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One request please. Those that say that they placed an order and it was accepted etc etc. could you specify what you ordered.

and a side note
i ordered a equinox premier last fall. It was built and I took delivery last week. It came with everything. NO Retrofits
Salesman buddy states that he believes that it’s the first one he’s seen come that way.
H/V seats/ heated steering wheel
I think the supply issues are beginning to alleviate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne