2023 Build Available on GM Supplier Website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RVAHokie

Reaction score
Man you've had better luck than I have in/around Richmond. I've been waiting on Haley by the Airport since March - have really given up any hope on them as their communication is simply awful. Hendricks wanted to add $5k of nonsense. I'm currently working with Leith Group down in Raleigh but may have to give CMA in Charlottesville a call. I'm not even a discount buyer. Now I see SuperCruise is an option so may add that and just have to live with whenever it becomes available. We went through my build again on Monday and he said basically the camera mirror is preventing any builds with it from going forward and the Ultimates are sucking up all the technology chips for the time being.
Haley jerked me around and day I came in to place my order the sales rep wasn’t there.

I’m working with Jeffrey Holland at CMA. Super easy to work with and checks in often. I know I won’t get my Denali till October at the earliest with Adaptive Cruise not available

Yaardvark

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't even care about getting it right away. Heck I'm on a waiting list for a CT5-V Blackwing that probably won't show until 24 which is fine. I placed my order one day after my neighbor with Haley and he already had his, and his was a supplier discount vehicle. Meanwhile I can't even get them to suggest why they can't/haven't placed my order since March. I'll give CMA a ring - it can't hurt to be on more than one list. I'm debating just waiting for Super Cruise while we're at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts