2022 Yukon Denali ordered ($300 over invoice)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Unluckycharm

Reaction score
I would agree with you any other day, but I'm starting school soon (2nd career) and need a vehicle immediately...

However, after doing more research at a few more of my local dealerships today, I found one that would honor the MSRP with no dealer mark up. And, it's nearby. The saleslady and I went through the options I wanted, and she showed me the out-the-door pricing including tax and license. All this order requires is a $2k deposit to get started. No problem... So I'll be returning tomorrow to place my order.

Basically, an all-black Yukon AT4 with black badging, rubber floormats throughout, 6-pot brembos, and AT4 Premium Plus package. Fully frickin' loaded. I've been researching aftermarket wheels for several months now, but can't seem to decide on which forged wheels to go with.
1645361130648.jpeg

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You definitely need that for "school". Haha. :)
I've worked hard over the years, so it's time I buy something nice for myself. I'm at that age where I want to embark on roadtrips with the family to state parks, out-of-state attractions, and travel in comfort.

As for the "school" thing, it always helps to show up as the "cool kid"... even though I'm middle aged. lol.