2022 Yukon Denali leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yourmomsshlong

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OP
OP
JTizzo

JTizzo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any update on the tire noise? Looks like we are upgrading from our 17 to a 21 this weekend. I've been hunting leveling kits.
No noise at all, at least I can’t tell the difference. I researched a lot of tires before deciding on these, my main concern was the noise. These are on the higher end, but worth the price.

OP
OP
JTizzo

JTizzo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What Traxda kit did you use? I only see ones for 21+ Tahoe's that don't mention anything about mag ride
Sorry, I don’t exactly recall at the moment; I do remember it was the 21+ Tahoe kit and a bracket that wasn’t easy to find on there site unless you run a search with the exact part number, which I don’t have right now. Give them a call and they’ll provide guidance.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are Mag ride and air ride two different things? I never got a window sticker for my truck, but it has the adjustable ride height knob and is an ultimate trim. Would this kit work?

OP
OP
JTizzo

JTizzo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are Mag ride and air ride two different things? I never got a window sticker for my truck, but it has the adjustable ride height knob and is an ultimate trim. Would this kit work?
Yes, two different things. This kit is for mag ride and wouldn’t work for you. Call Traxda and see what they recommend.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Right now, I turned off the exit height setting so my truck stays lifted up at all times, made it look a little better in the parking lot.

Jaylowe12399

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Traxda leveling kit w/ Magneride bracket (2 inch in the front and 1 inch in the rear)

Nitto Ridge Grappler tires 285 50 22
looks great

Traxda leveling kit w/ Magneride bracket (2 inch in the front and 1 inch in the rear)

Nitto Ridge Grappler tires 285 50 22
Looks great! Did you have any rubbing or need to do any trimming?
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts