2022 wish list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before you buy a Jeep, let me just say, having owned 2 Grand Cherokees (1 by my own choice and the second at the insistence of my wife) you will regret it. Biggest piles of crap I've ever owned.
Really? I have owned three of them and never had any major issues. Even when I was driving for Hertz our Jeep fleet was rock solid and never required as much service and warranty work as our GM products. Sorry to hear you had a few lemons :(

OP
OP
gregtay

gregtay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have owned a 2007 Jeep SRT8, 2009 Jeep SRT8 (still own) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2015 Jeep Gand Cherokee Summit, 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. Only issues on the later models was a leaky rear shock. My plan is for 2023 Grand Cherokee SRT or Trackhawk if built. Long time satified Mopar/Jeep Family.
Same experience. My Jeep SRT and Durango SRT have been flawless and very well built. Actually, to the point of surprisingly good. I think the Grand Wagoneer is going to be a huge winner, they put some amazing thought into the design. My only issue with it is that it looks kind of ugly from the outside.

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear that they are going to offer an Alpine AM/FM radio with removable face plate, so you can get one of these nifty carrying cases, Naw I was just ******** you.

Alpine radio.jpg

EMTPete

Reaction score
I’d like to see adaptive cruise control offered on the AT4 and SLT Yukon’s…..hard to believe it was available on back in 2015, but not in 2021….it’s like GMC went backwards.

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adjustable pedals and magnetic ride standard.

garymyman

Reaction score
- ventilated seats in the z71
- “Maple sugar” interior on AT4/z71
- shoehorn that diesel in AT4/z71 (how hard could it really be?)
- allow air suspension to be ordered on its own.
- magnaride standard
- drop the price $5k
- make more of them.

RSConsulting

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anything they do in a '22, is gonna piss me off they didn't do it in my 21 Denali Premium.

Love to see Lane Assist that actually works. The Lane Assist in my '16 Honda Pilot was almost auto-pilot. The LA in my 19 Ram Limited was also crap (even though that truck could PARK ITSELF).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2