2022 Tahoe Winter Wheel Options - Do old Tahoe wheels fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mar48

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve been looking online in anticipation of receiving our new ‘22 Tahoe, and it seems most wheels for the new Tahoe are advertised as 2021-22, whereas prior model Tahoe wheels end at 2020.

I tried looking at bolt pattern, width, offset, etc and don’t see a reason why they wouldn’t fit. Can anyone confirm that prior model Tahoe wheels fit? There wasn’t a hub/center bore change, was there?!

Thanks in advance and apologies if this was covered already.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct, they’ll bolt right up. Remember to have tpms on the winter set.

OP
OP
M

Mar48

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks!!!

Also, not worried about offsets (very familiar with how offset/width work - but appreciate the call out)! Even the same model can have different options with slightly different widths/offsets... I'm seeing most earlier and current model 20-22" wheels have 9" width with ET 24-28 (so fairly similar)

cdgtahoe

Reaction score
Thanks!!!

Also, not worried about offsets (very familiar with how offset/width work - but appreciate the call out)! Even the same model can have different options with slightly different widths/offsets... I'm seeing most earlier and current model 20-22" wheels have 9" width with ET 24-28 (so fairly similar)
Old Tahoe wheels will rub on brake caliper since it is a different design. Since GM went to fixed design where pistons on both sides. The side by the wheel has extra boss sticking out. Old design was a sliding caliper. New one is not.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes i just read a post where someone was needing wheel spacers with their oem reps due to rubbing somewhere on the brakes or something.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the link….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh