2022 order cutoff to 2023 order-to-availability

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skud

Reaction score
Thanks for the review.

I expected drivetrain performance to feel faster than the GM products due to the HP, TQ, and gearing.

I'm curious as to how Stellantis's High Output Hurricane will feel as it has even more power. Not sure if I trust a first or second (or third) year Stellantis powertrain other than the ZF 8 speed transmission.
I’ve owned two Stellantis products. Never again. While most of their products look good (Wagoneer being the exception) the fit, finish, and especially the dealers are terrible.

As an example, in the four times they replaced the rear glass on my truck for leaking, two of the times they left the rear seatbelts unhooked or misrouted. However, the belts were all stuffed back in the seats and plastic trim prices looked normal. Nine months after the replacement I was removing my son’s car seat and the belt holding his seat in the truck just pulled straight out. It wasn’t attached to anything. So, nine months with an unattached seatbelt.

I can’t count the number of times I’ve taken a vehicle in for service only to be told that “after extensive testing the issue can’t be replicated” and the odometer is the same as when I dropped it off.

Stellantis, never again.

Brand0n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is terrifying….unbelievable…

I ended up placing an order for a 2022 Z71 yesterday, dealer felt there was a very good chance it would be picked up as nothing was constrained and they claimed to have allocations available. Not holding my breath at this point..

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there are NO RSE for ANY 22's. It's done for the remainder of the year
Yeah, I was told yesterday that mid may(15th or 17th) they think that they can put in '23 orders and there are NO constraints... Our vehicle is being replaced(lemon). So trying to get the same options as our current one has, has been difficult. We told the dealer what we wanted, and apparently they put in an order and removed a bunch of stuff.

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I dont know if I got lucky or it's the right dealer. I placed my order for a denali April 4th. Got excepted and build date June 6th. My wife's car and she is happy. Just order a lowering kit and corsa cat back with black tips.

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was told yesterday that mid may(15th or 17th) they think that they can put in '23 orders and there are NO constraints... Our vehicle is being replaced(lemon). So trying to get the same options as our current one has, has been difficult. We told the dealer what we wanted, and apparently they put in an order and removed a bunch of stuff.
Don't count on that, there's conflicting info, but good chance that mid May info is FLEET order, not for regular orders

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer speced an order for me, 2023 Yukon Denali XL Ultimate, 101k before dealer markups, admin fees, and temp state tags... Said that Super Cruise was available, $2,200 upgrade which I included.