2022 Infotainment Favorites Moving Positions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yea, I forgot to mention that every time that I get a text message it takes me to the map screen for some unknown reason. Very strange.

So do we have to make an appointment to have this update done at Chevy Dealership? My wife's car is an Explorer and I am able to do her updates at home for the navigation/Sync system.
I received an OTA update on the way home from the dealership after buying my '22 Yukon XL back in early December. The update was GM N22-2379480 - release notes said it was a critical update to allow my vehicle to continue to receive OTA updates. I have not received another OTA since then. I forgot to check the infotainment software version before that update, but as of today I'm on W163.3.2 - based on the release notes for that update, it sounds like they were patching the system to make the OTA update process more robust. I know the '21s had issues out of the gate where OTA updates would drain the battery. I guess we'll see if these updates start getting pushed via OTA in the coming months.

OP
OP
H1Chester

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what version of software I'm on but my presets are still moving.