2022 Escalade vs Wagoneer vs Navigator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A great review of 2022 Escalade vs Wagoneer vs Navigator. Spoiler alert, Navigator looses. But it was interesting to learn more about the Wagoneer.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You would think that once the supply chain issues subside, the introduction of another domestic competitor in the market should increase the amount of supply to the market. Probably moreso in 2023 when the new Toyota Sequoia is available as well.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree. I’m looking forward to seeing what Sequoia brings. The Tundra looks really good. If Sequoia started to make a regular size (the legacy size) and an XL longer size, they would take a larger share of the market.

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all these lifter/rod issues has be eyeballing the wagoner.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video! I liked it a lot. Interesting that they mentioned that in Canada you can’t get a black label packaged Navi. Didn’t know that. I have a client with a 2020 black label L and it’s got a few more bells and whistles than the one they showed. I go back and forth about the mid row center console. I really wish GM made that an option for the big suvs. So much storage space that could be had in the middle row. But I do like that it’s so much easier moving about the back seats without a center console back there. I saw a grand wagoneer for the first time a few weeks back when I was down off the mountain and I didn’t realize what it was until I was right behind it and could see the badging. It’ll be interesting to see how many end up on the roads here in SoCal.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seriously would have considered a Waggy, except they delayed it year after year.... Got tired of waiting. If I waited, I'd still be waiting....!

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess the only good thing is their 6.4 Hemi is tried and true pretty much with the ZF 8 speed... That is the same motor in alot of the Fleet also, HD trucks and **** Packs etc.

The Lincoln is very dated for sure, the dumb v6 just is dumb... I am not buying a full size suv to feel better about the environment.. Id get a damn mini van if that was the case.

Esky and Wagoneer are very matched for sure... I am deff going to drive both of them to compare them myself from a Big mans point of view...

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do those knuckleheads know about cars? If they don't play along they don't get another press car then they'd have to get a real job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17