2022 Delivery Hold Up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ours got stuck at the rail yard for a couple days. The dealership told me they called and requested a "hot rush" on it which I was told informs the shipper that the vehicle is sold and customer is waiting on it. It was delivered to the dealership the next day.
That’s awesome. Glad you have yours. Hopefully, I won’t have to wait much longer.

catrinase

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve been reading comments on this website for a few weeks now and it has been super helpful. I just officially joined today. I purchased an “in transit” 2022 Yukon Denali on 12/23/21. Before purchasing it, the dealership was showing an ETA of 1/1/22, which changed to 12/29/21 the day I went to the dealership to purchase. After those dates passed, I was given an ETA of 1/12/22 by GMC chat. Yesterday, I spoke with the dealership and they were also expecting delivery that day, 1/12/22 and showed my vehicle had been in Dacula, GA since at least 1/11/22. The 12th came and went, no vehicle. The dealership contacted me again today and informed me that the vehicle is still showing that it is in Dacula, but the ETA to dealership has been changed to 1/22/22. Ugh. Anyone have any idea what the hold up is at the rail yard or have any experience of their own that they would be willing to share?
I had the same issue with my SLT. According to my dealership, the issue was due to a lack of truck drivers. My ETA changed four times. The dealership hired another company to transport some of the vehicles that were at the rail yard 3 hours away which included mine. My SLT finally arrived Monday, January 10th. However, I ordered the SF2 wheels and they have yet to arrive.

OP
OP
N

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had the same issue with my SLT. According to my dealership, the issue was due to a lack of truck drivers. My ETA changed four times. The dealership hired another company to transport some of the vehicles that were at the rail yard 3 hours away which included mine. My SLT finally arrived Monday, January 10th. However, I ordered the SF2 wheels and they have yet to arrive.
Super frustrating! My husband owns a trucking company and can’t even use a truck to go get my car. Everyone is having a hard time finding and keeping reliable truck drivers. Glad you got yours, hopefully the wheels will arrive soon. I ordered all weather floor liners, not sure how long I’ll have to wait on those.

catrinase

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Super frustrating! My husband owns a trucking company and can’t even use a truck to go get my car. Everyone is having a hard time finding and keeping reliable truck drivers. Glad you got yours, hopefully the wheels will arrive soon. I ordered all weather floor liners, not sure how long I’ll have to wait on those.
Yes, it's very frustrating! Thank you. I hope yours arrive sooner than expected. I attempted to order the all weather floor liners with my order in November, but they were out of stock at that time. At least, the liners won't hold you up from taking delivery when your Yukon arrives. GM has not provided an ETA for my wheels and the dealership doesn't have any extra to loan until mine arrives. It's still a waiting game at this point.

JTizzo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve been reading comments on this website for a few weeks now and it has been super helpful. I just officially joined today. I purchased an “in transit” 2022 Yukon Denali on 12/23/21. Before purchasing it, the dealership was showing an ETA of 1/1/22, which changed to 12/29/21 the day I went to the dealership to purchase. After those dates passed, I was given an ETA of 1/12/22 by GMC chat. Yesterday, I spoke with the dealership and they were also expecting delivery that day, 1/12/22 and showed my vehicle had been in Dacula, GA since at least 1/11/22. The 12th came and went, no vehicle. The dealership contacted me again today and informed me that the vehicle is still showing that it is in Dacula, but the ETA to dealership has been changed to 1/22/22. Ugh. Anyone have any idea what the hold up is at the rail yard or have any experience of their own that they would be willing to share?
Hmm, GMC chat has never given me an ETA despite asking them 2 times a week for the last 2 months. Ordered a Yukon Denali back in August, it was produced and released to carrier early November, was told by Dealer I would receive before Thanksgiving, and to date it has not left Arlington. Dealer has no ETA. Super annoying.

OP
OP
N

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hmm, GMC chat has never given me an ETA despite asking them 2 times a week for the last 2 months. Ordered a Yukon Denali back in August, it was produced and released to carrier early November, was told by Dealer I would receive before Thanksgiving, and to date it has not left Arlington. Dealer has no ETA. Super annoying.
Most chat representatives told me they didn’t know an ETA, only that it was in transit by rail. Two (maybe three of them) gave me really detailed information and the 1/12/22 date. I started asking them every other day. I think it depends on the representative and how much they are willing to dig for information. It’s my understanding that they have to get updates from another source. Today, the chat representative wanted to know where I had gotten the 1/12 date, because she didn’t have an ETA. I hope you get yours soon! I lucked up and found this one the day it was listed on the dealers website as “in transit” and found out that it was only available because the person who originally ordered it had backed out. It was exactly what I was looking for, so I went ahead and purchased it.

JTizzo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Most chat representatives told me they didn’t know an ETA, only that it was in transit by rail. Two (maybe three of them) gave me really detailed information and the 1/12/22 date. I started asking them every other day. I think it depends on the representative and how much they are willing to dig for information. It’s my understanding that they have to get updates from another source. Today, the chat representative wanted to know where I had gotten the 1/12 date, because she didn’t have an ETA. I hope you get yours soon! I lucked up and found this one the day it was listed on the dealers website as “in transit” and found out that it was only available because the person who originally ordered it had backed out. It was exactly what I was looking for, so I went ahead and purchased it.
Thanks for the feedback.

Z15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chat rep's can only see this info, nothing else is visible to them. ONLY the dealer has more info..
  • 0000 Order/Order Request Cancelled
  • 0005 Cancellation Pending
  • 0500 Order Configuration Accepted
  • 0501 Order Configuration Added
  • 0551 Order Configuration Changed through Web
  • 0600 Pending
  • 0610 In Process
  • 0620 Rejected
  • 0630 Cancelled
  • 0640 Expired
  • 0700 Approved
  • 0701 Trade Request Applied to Order
  • 0702 Medium Duty Port Inventory Tag Request Applied to Order
  • 0703 Vehicle Order Reconsigned by Vehicle Distribution Management
  • 0999 Order Configuration Cancelled
  • 1000 Order Request Accepted by GM
  • 1001 Order Request Added
  • 1002 Volume Order Request Added
  • 1003 Divisional Order Request Added
  • 1004 Order Request Added through Web
  • 1010 Order Request Becomes Order
  • 1030 Order Request Re-Edited; Passed
  • 1031 Order Request/Preliminary Order Re-Edited
  • 1035 Re-Edited; Failed
  • 1040 Mass Order Request Change
  • 1050 Order Request Changed
  • 1060 Order Request Split
  • 1065 Order Request Split; Fulfilled
  • 1099 Order Request Cancelled
  • 1100 Preliminary Order Accepted
  • 1101 Preliminary Order Added
  • 1102 Preliminary Order Added through Web
  • 1196 Cancel Preliminary Order through Web
  • 1300 Order Request Approved
  • 2000 (Placed Order) Accepted by GM
  • 2003 Legacy Order Added
  • 2004 Retail Sold Order Added
  • 2005 Order Replaced with GM AutoBook Order
  • 2006 Order Replaced through Web
  • 2010 Order on Bulletin Board
  • 2012 Lead/Pilot Order Added
  • 2030 Order Re-Edited
  • 2040 Mass Order Change
  • 2050 Order Changed
  • 2051 Order Changed through Web
  • 2053 BAC Replaced
  • 2055 Change to Order at Plant
  • 2057 Change to Divisional Order
  • 2058 Financial Hold Status Updated by OCAS
  • 2059 Order Changed by OCAS
  • 2061 Pre-Assigned Serial Number Request
  • 2062 Pre-Assigned Serial Number Request Sent to Corporate Order Management System
  • 2063 Pre-Assigned Serial Number Received from Corporate Order Management System
  • 2064 Pre-Issued Certificate of Vehicle Origin Requested
  • 2065 Pre-Issued Certificate of Vehicle Origin Request Sent to Production Order Management and Scheduling
  • 2066 Certificate of Vehicle Origin Confirmation Received from Production Order Management and Scheduling
  • 2067 Resend Pre-Issued Certificate of Vehicle Origin Request to Production Order Management and Scheduling
  • 2080 Remove Hold; Resend to Plant – Daily
  • 2081 Order on Financial Hold
  • 2082 Order on Purchase Order Hold
  • 2085 Remove Hold; Resend to Plant – Weekly
  • 2086 Remove Hold; Send to Plant Daytime Cycle
  • 2087 User Confirms Order NOT Cancelled at Plant
  • 2090 Order on Hold
  • 2091 Dealer Terminated; Not Sent to Plant
  • 2093 User Confirms Order Cancelled at Plant
  • 2094 Cancel Pending from Plant
  • 2095 Order on Manual Hold
  • 2097 Plant Cancel Confirmed
  • 2100 In-System Return Pending
  • 2150 Cancellation Request Pending
  • 2500 Preferenced
  • 2530 New Order Pending; Productionizing Error
  • 2550 Change Sent to Order at Plant
  • 2570 In-System Return Request to Order at Plant
  • 2575 Cancellation Request to Order at Plant
  • 3000 Accepted by Production Control
  • 3022 Offshore Event Reversal to Event 3300
  • 3024 Offshore Event Reversal to Event 3450
  • 3025 Offshore Event Reversal to Event 3550
  • 3099 Order Cancelled at Plant
  • 3100 Available to Sequence
  • 3300 Scheduled for Production
  • 3400 Broadcast
  • 3450 Import Vehicle Produced
  • 3500 Body Set-Up (Non-Import Vehicle)
  • 3550 Import Vehicle Shipped from Port of Origin
  • 3750 Import Vehicle Received at Port of Entry
  • 3800 Produced
  • 4000 Available to Ship
  • 4104 Bailment Invoice
  • 4106 Release Bailment
  • 4110 Invoice Reject
  • 4120 Internal Invoice
  • 4150 Original Invoice
  • 4200 Shipped
  • 4250 Ocean Dispatched
  • 4300 Intermediate Delivery
  • 4350 At Port of Exit – Truck
  • 4800 Rail Ramp Unload
  • 4850 At Port of Exit – Rail
  • 4B00 Bayed (Available to Ship)
  • 4B01 Arrived at Vehicle Distribution Center
  • 4B10 Available for Export Shipping
  • 4B11 Available for Sale
  • 4B12 Argentina Built Order Ready for Re-Invoice to Mexico
  • 4B31 Anticipated Tag
  • 4B40 Grounded Tag
  • 4B42 Untag
  • 4B45 Credit Rebill Rejected
  • 4B50 Final Dealer Assigned by Central Office
  • 4B60 Credit Rebill Sent to Vehicle Billing and Accounts Receivable System
  • 4B65 CDO Requests Created (GM International Sales Only)
  • 4B70 Credit Rebill Cancelled in Vehicle Billing and Accounts Receivable System
  • 4D00 Vehicle on Hold
  • 4DCR Carrier Reject
  • 4F01 Vehicle Arrived at Central Distribution Center
  • 4F02 In Transit to Regional Distribution Center
  • 4F03 Vehicle Arrived at Regional Distribution Center
  • 4F04 Vehicle Tagged in Transit to Dealer
  • 4FCR Invoice Reject
  • 4FUN Credit Dealer/Undo Invoice
  • 4V01 Vehicle at Upfitter
  • 4V02 Vehicle on Transportation Hold
  • 4V03 Estimated Delivery Date Updated
  • 5000 Delivered to Dealer