2022 AT4 Pulling Trailer wo Trailer Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Les T

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for an opinion. Picked up a new 2022 AT4 before Christmas, originally wanted a Yukon Denali Ultimate but they are still scarce. This one has lots of features but I didn't notice it was without a trailer package. I have an open car hauler and plan to haul a 1973 Corvette or a 1965 IH gasser when its done. Any thoughts on the AT4 reliability pulling the trailer if I dont have the trailer package? I do have the trailer brake gain package ready to be installed.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As long as you get the trailer brake controller installed and it's working properly, you'll be fine.

The Max Tow Pkg integrates that brake controller and also gets you the HD cooling on the 5.3/6.2. It doesn't sound like you'll be hauling near the limit so you won't need that additional cooling capacity. The rest of your suspension/frame is the same so your rig can handle that kind of weight without a problem.