2021 Yukon XL Illuminated GMC Logo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YesYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the new red illuminated logo kit will fit a 2018 Yukon SLT grill? I’m not sure if logos are the same size.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the new red illuminated logo kit will fit a 2018 Yukon SLT grill? I’m not sure if logos are the same size.
I’m looking into this for myself. Looks like these are roughly 18” wide and the emblem on our Yukon’s are about 14” wide. Bummer. This is just from comparing part numbers and specs online. I haven’t seen these in person

YesYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m looking into this for myself. Looks like these are roughly 18” wide and the emblem on our Yukon’s are about 14” wide. Bummer. This is just from comparing part numbers and specs online. I haven’t seen these in person

Thanks for the reply. If you come up with a mod, I’d love to see what you did.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you happen to buy an instock 2021 without this option, is the wiring there to add it afterwards? Big deal or no big deal?

Paul Steele III

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Buy in GMC website accessories page - select dealer install on website and get installed for $95.00.

I did it and it went smooth and easy. Illuminated GMC looks sweet.

Nexus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

I've got a 2020 Yukon XL and want to put this illuminated Emblem on it. I don't know if the wiring harness
will hook up to a 2020 But I was curious on how you did yours in case I abandoned the wiring harness
and hook it up direct like you did.

Can you post a picture of how you did the wiring

Thanks

Nexus

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got a 2020 Yukon XL and want to put this illuminated Emblem on it. I don't know if the wiring harness
will hook up to a 2020 But I was curious on how you did yours in case I abandoned the wiring harness
and hook it up direct like you did.

Can you post a picture of how you did the wiring

Thanks

Nexus
in that photo I was only seeing what it would look like on my 2012 so I just had it connected to a battery, the led it's self is only 2 wires, the rest of the 2021 oem harness is just a pigtail to patch it into the vehicle lighting system, so I just had the led plugged in and trimmed the 2 wires to connect to a battery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixmontiel