2021 Yukon vs. Tahoe (Coming from a 2011 Acadia)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ang2bmd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went from a 2014 Acadia to the 21 tahoe. Like you I loved my Acadia but was not happy with them shrinking it. My kids are older now and I figures the bigger the 3rd row the better and we absolutely love it. Its a z71, obnoxiously large I call her the beast

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
We went from an ‘11 Expedition to a ‘21 Yukon. We too compared the Yukon to the Tahoe (and the Expedition). But ultimately decided on the Yukon because...... my wife doesn’t like the Chevy logo! Ridiculous I know. In any event, we are loving the Yukon. Despite many of the negative issues you may read about on the forum, we have had a great experience so far with 5500 miles and counting - including a 3000 mile round trip from Mi to Fl.

garymyman

Reaction score
What drives me crazy about the Tahoe is that you can’t get ventilated seats in the Z71. It’s standard on the SLT & AT4 Yukons. I don’t want a Premier!

I am also bummed that the air suspension can’t be optioned without numerous other expensive packages - goes for Tahoe and Yukon.

OP
OP
U

uptown_nyc

Reaction score
Took delivery of a 2021 Tahoe LT in Satin Steel with black interior over the weekend. Our Acadia served us well, but it was time for a change. Thanks for all the information as we explored our options and considered the Tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14