2021 Yukon radio user help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JestersHK

Reaction score
So a few days into our new Yukon and every time we shut off the car our Sirius stations reset... I did have a prior subscription which I transferred over to new. I'm sure this is something simple, but cannot find any info.

Also if there are any Android auto experts on here is there a way to prevent Android auto from auto connecting? I setup profiles for my wife and I, but there doesn't seem to be a way to switch from her device to mine... it just continuously tries to connect to her device.

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That seems a little odd. Generally the presets should be remembers based on the key fob that’s being used. I’d probably try to reset the settings to their default options which is an option buried under the menus.

I don’t use android audo but generally the first phone defined is the one it will try to connect to each time it’s started. Maybe try to arrange the two options under settings screen or remove both and re-add them in the order you want them in then see if that helps.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get under The settings in AA on your phone and shut off auto connect. Mine used to do that too and I don’t like using AA because it wants to dominate the whole infotainment system. If I want it I know how to call it up…

OP
OP
JestersHK

JestersHK

Reaction score
Thanks, I think I got the stations reset issue fixed now after resetting it. Still working on AA, but think it's just the nature of the best...