2021 Yukon Denali Interior Mats.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I greatly prefer the Chevy ones, mostly for the look and feel of them. The fit is great but I know what I'm getting with WeatherTech and mine always ended up fading and looking pretty cruddy after a short amount of time. We will see how these hold up but at least they look great initially.

View attachment 264813

View attachment 264814 View attachment 264815

View attachment 264816
Strange how my second row is 2 pieces that connect. Looks like yours is one piece which I would prefer.

tomgilk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mine is one piece. I got it on ebay. I preferred that look too.

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mine is one piece. I got it on ebay. I preferred that look too.
I noticed on GMs accessories website that the 2 piece goes up higher around the edges for more of a molded fit instead of just a floor liner. I prefer the higher edges, but still wish it was one piece. Hope this helps others in their decision.

Eplion1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had husky liners an older 04 Denali that worked well but slid some.
Went with Weathertech for the 2014 seqouia we had after that. They were good but did fade and sorta got beat up so we went with the premium GMC all weather ones for the new Yukon and have been impressed so far. Very thick and cover the floor well!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094