2021 Yukon Denali - Best Front/Rear Level & Tire Combo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ekraft84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey All,

New to the forum - previous F150 owner. Now searching for GMC specific data to raise both the front and rear of a Yukon Denali. Working with 22" black OEM wheels and would like to add something bigger to give it a little extra height/aggressive stance. Below truck has BFG K02 285/65/20's which I always liked the look of. Trying to find info for two things:

1. Yukon leveling/lift kit for both front and rear (found an RC kit for the front only).
2. Biggest tire size that will work/clear with OEM wheels.

Thanks.

2015f150_01.jpg

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, only the RoughCountry kit is available for this platform at the moement. The rear independent suspension is slowing down the other manufactures.

More info can be found in this thread..

Edit: Looks like RC has a couple different kits. 2/1 up to 6.5

OP
OP
E

ekraft84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks Brian - I did see that RC kit and the thread but the product description says it doesn't work on GMC's, only Chevy's unfortunately.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think it would come down to what suspension you have. Air Ride, Magna Ride, and I think there is another option. The Chevy's might not have come with all the fancy stuff the GMC did. But if you have one of the lower trims, it might work?