2021 Tahoe & Suburban photos and specs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnowDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washington. The desert side not the Starbucks side
And now that I think of it, with the extra wheelbase and switch to independent rear, I wonder if they'll be bringing back 4 wheel steering as an option. I've had the privilege of driving around a quadrasteer burban and I kind of fell in love with it.

There would be be way fewer 'special' parts between the development / common use of electronic power steering racks, and the ass end already has CV axles.

Meh. Maybe I'm just dreaming. I've always had a crush on 4 wheel steering and would love to see it come back.

cireallin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

cireallin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And now that I think of it, with the extra wheelbase and switch to independent rear, I wonder if they'll be bringing back 4 wheel steering as an option. I've had the privilege of driving around a quadrasteer burban and I kind of fell in love with it.

There would be be way fewer 'special' parts between the development / common use of electronic power steering racks, and the ass end already has CV axles.

Meh. Maybe I'm just dreaming. I've always had a crush on 4 wheel steering and would love to see it come back.
LOL. I didn't even know that was a thing.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score

electronic power steering is way better

then hydraulic, way quieter and no whine when you hit the lock i know the 12volt system is weaker

but the 48volt system has way more power about 1.8Kw assist you have to be careful near a curb as it will move the whole SUV :eek: and you can pop a tire or damage things

UNOIT

Reaction score
Not enough pics here for a photos topic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Buddy just drove up in his GMC 20 QuadCab 1500 Duramax today. Sorry no pics. I was just gobsmacked to see a TD in a 1500 chassis. I started to snap a few pics of the engine bay but was mind blown again when he said that motor is going in the 1500 SUV's. I think GM just might stay in business for another 20 years for finally getting a Suburban lasting for 250-300K miles on the drive train, double the range & MPG of the 6.2L gasser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts