2021 Tahoe & Suburban photos and specs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, the context is obvious and was referenced in an earlier post; that you were part of. I later figured you rushed to answer without waiting for your brain to finish computing. ;)

Earlier thread or post?

Man I’m glad I don’t pay as much attention to this forum as you do...

That said, we’re all still waiting for you to talk more about how crazy single axle trailers/campers are LOL!

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
No, the context is obvious and was referenced in an earlier post; that you were part of. I later figured you rushed to answer without waiting for your brain to finish computing. ;)

Earlier thread or post?

Man I’m glad I don’t pay as much attention to this forum as you do...

That said, we’re all still waiting for you to talk more about how crazy single axle trailers/campers are LOL!

You have to cut the youngster some slack, James, after all... he's only 4.

I also think that NASA, or someone, should pick this guy up while he's still young and knows everything.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, not a fan of the added length. What focus group did GM listen to?

Been hearing it for years, no room in the back for groceries with the 3rd row up. They wanted the thing to fit in their garage, haul kids in the 3rd row AND haul groceries.

You have to cut the youngster some slack, James, after all... he's only 4.

I also think that NASA, or someone, should pick this guy up while he's still young and knows everything.

Alright Ken, will do. Reminds me of a quote by Ronaldus Magnus, "...they know so much that isn't so".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17