2021 Tahoe RST Grille Part Number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ECU-CPA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know the GM part number for the Grille for the 2021 RST Tahoe? I'm trying to replace my Premier Grille with that one, but I can not definitively confirm the part number. I think it may be 84913564, Black Ice Chrome, but I want to make sure.

thanks

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the GM part number for the Grille for the 2021 RST Tahoe? I'm trying to replace my Premier Grille with that one, but I can not definitively confirm the part number. I think it may be 84913564, Black Ice Chrome, but I want to make sure.

thanks
Wondering if you ever got this done? Did the RST grill fit your premier?

I’m interested in doing the same for a high country.

OP
OP
E

ECU-CPA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes I did get it done and that was the correct part number. I purchased from OEM Part Source as they had the best price and they shipped it pretty fast.

OP
OP
E

ECU-CPA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oh and I had my local Chevy Dealership replace it for me and ended up selling the original one for $500 on eBay. So overall it was well with it as the truck looks way better and I ended up only paying only about $600 net.

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and I had my local Chevy Dealership replace it for me and ended up selling the original one for $500 on eBay. So overall it was well with it as the truck looks way better and I ended up only paying only about $600 net.
That’s great! I would imagine that that same part would fit a 22 High Country as well.

OP
OP
E

ECU-CPA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would think so as well. I think the websites usually state which models the part number fits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts