2021 Tahoe - Radio Favorites Randomly Not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

0Landon0

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cool and congrats on the purchase. What exactly do you mean by “digital capabilities”? What were you driving prior?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Referring to Android auto and the ability to use Google Maps, Waze, Amazon music, etc. One thing I didn't realize was happening was Andoid Auto automatically connecting to the cars wifi. OnStar gave us 3 gigs free. When I realized my phone was connecting to it automatically (after setting up my Chevy profile), I tried turning off my phone's wifi. I thought it was the car, but apparently Andoid Auto would turn my phone's wifi back and and automatically reconnect to the cars wifi. This caused me to run thru that 3 gig pretty quick.

I know it is a setting in Android auto but didn't really catch on till near the end of the 3 gigs.

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all - I purchased a 2021 Tahoe LT a few days ago. I've went in and selected all my Favorite radio channels (regular and satellite). I'm randomly having an issue where I can not change the channel by selecting a different station from my favorites bar. It simply remains on the same station that was initially selected. If I take to the dial and change the station, the favorite bar begins to work again.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Appreciate the help.

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had all kinds of issues with 2016 Yukon Denali with infotainment. Complete Shutdown of Vehicle usually fixed it.

so far the only issue on my 21 High Country is an error message about the safety restraints system.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout