2021 Tahoe - Radio Favorites Randomly Not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0Landon0

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all - I purchased a 2021 Tahoe LT a few days ago. I've went in and selected all my Favorite radio channels (regular and satellite). I'm randomly having an issue where I can not change the channel by selecting a different station from my favorites bar. It simply remains on the same station that was initially selected. If I take to the dial and change the station, the favorite bar begins to work again.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Appreciate the help.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all - I purchased a 2021 Tahoe LT a few days ago. I've went in and selected all my Favorite radio channels (regular and satellite). I'm randomly having an issue where I can not change the channel by selecting a different station from my favorites bar. It simply remains on the same station that was initially selected. If I take to the dial and change the station, the favorite bar begins to work again.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Appreciate the help.
probably a firmware issue, you may want to report it to gm customer service the more reports they get the more likely they will issue a fix

OP
OP

0Landon0

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
probably a firmware issue, you may want to report it to gm customer service the more reports they get the more likely they will issue a fix

Thanks. I'll go ahead and reach out. Other than this. Loving the digital capabilities of the new display.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll go ahead and reach out. Other than this. Loving the digital capabilities of the new display.
Cool and congrats on the purchase. What exactly do you mean by “digital capabilities”? What were you driving prior?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

0Landon0

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What do u think. How’s the ride

Sorry for the delay. Didn't notice there were more replies. I'm loving it. The ride is great but I made the move from Jeep Cherokee to this big boy. Anything feels smoother than that Jeep. The audio capabilities are definitely taking time getting use to. This is my first experience utilizing Android Auto, so I think a lot of the learning curve is due to this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhmjr