2021 Tahoe High Country - test drive thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryan1234

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just came back from a test drive of a High Country and it is a very comfortable and nice ride. My only complaint was that I noticed strong vibrations through the steering column while going over bumps. It left me feeling the car wasn’t as “solid” as I hoped for. Do other people notice this sensation too and find it off-putting?

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove both a high country and lt. the 6.2’s power is very pronounced. I didn’t feel any vibrations in the steering column. My first impressions of this truck was that it appeared that Chevy got this one right.
It was fast smooth and quiet. The engine tranny combo worked extremely well together. interior was roomy, with no creaking and pretty nice overall.
I have a 20 premiere burb with a 6.2 and ten speed waiting for me on the dealer lot that I specked out. Now I have to reconsider. The 21 was just that much better. And I specifically did not want to be a beta tester.

one negative. I did not view the rear seat as any more comfortable as before. Yes the seat slid forward but I didn’t feel it went any further back or gave any additional leg room

eta the front seat positioning changes a bit though. I’m 6’5”. 260 lbs. so I usually travel with the seat all the way back. But in this truck I don’t have too. I suppose that’s where there is more rear leg room

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu