2021 Tahoe Front License Plate Bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GChahal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

GChahal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Received an email back. They said it won't fit our Denali lower grille.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct about states with two plates required are supposed to provide and install front bracket prior to customer delivery and drive away. Unless you are transferring plates from another vehicle the front will usually be blank or have a cheesy dealer cardboard plate. I was the latter and when my registration sticker arrived from state I installed both plates. Which brings me to my next point………don’t install the plates from another vehicle before stickers and new registration arrive. With automated LPR’s (License Plate Readers) it could come up as a flag on Police systems. Yes you could probably talk your way out of a citation but still time out of your day, unnecessary traffic stop for the officer and depending on traffic, set up both of you for danger…..yes even police vehicles on the far side of the road with strobes on get hit from behind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd