2021 Tahoe Front License Plate Bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick O - UNC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I live in Maryland, which requires a front license plate. I am having no luck finding an OEM front license plate bracket. Has anyone gotten or found one? Any help will be most appreciated.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The local dealer parts department will have them. You can also try gmpartsdirect.com. There is a phone number and email address on the site and you can give them your VIN to make sure you get the correct parts.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless it was bought in a state that didn't require them , it is the law that they leave the dealership with a bracket in place....

colorado22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Rick, I am having the same problem. Did you find any solutions to this? Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
Rick O - UNC

Rick O - UNC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, all.

I live in MD (front plate state) but bought the vehicle in PA (no front plates). Dealer in PA didn't have the bracket, but the dealer in MD did. OEM part is not on the websites yet, but dealers have them. Cost me $38 plus installation.

-Rick

jorgetoro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just want to get a no drill one. Same issue as Rick and location of car and delivery from. LOL!! So any no drill options?