2021 Tahoe/Escalade/Yukon Power Running Boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

midwestLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for an update here as well. Have a 2022 Tahoe LT coming for my wife and would like to get some OEM power boards out on. Thanks!

Idolan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Called AMP and their steps should be out in a few months. Had my dealer look into retrofitting and says it is a 50/50 on if my car will have the harness to plug into and even if it does they will not guarantee the steps work.

nick14226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI for anyone still interested. I've been checking periodically and looks like AMP released the 2021-up power steps. Don't appear to be available to purchase, from the usual online stores anyway, all show out of stock. P/N 76327-01A

Skimming the install instructions they look to be slightly more complicated than the 2015-2020's, have to relocate a control module and the OBD isn't totally plug and play, appears 2 wires need to be spliced as well, but otherwise pretty straightforward.

Look forward to seeing some pics when somebody gets their hands on them. Curious how well they tuck up and how much the junk underneath will be exposed when they're retracted (from the side view).

1655148861371.png

WVBKW

Reaction score
Any additional info on these. I can’t find any additional photos/videos of these.

nick14226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any additional info on these. I can’t find any additional photos/videos of these.
I haven’t found any additional pics and have been searching hard to find a set to purchase. I did find an online seller who claims they have a few (who previously told me late September would be earliest availability) so ordered them on Friday. If everything goes to plan I’ll be sharing pics in a couple weeks…

nick14226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t found any additional pics and have been searching hard to find a set to purchase. I did find an online seller who claims they have a few (who previously told me late September would be earliest availability) so ordered them on Friday. If everything goes to plan I’ll be sharing pics in a couple weeks…

moekhansa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, i just wanted to give everyone an update. I was able to retorfit the power factory boards. I bought the boards and side skirt from the dealer and theres a company from china that will sell you a plug and play module with wires. It took about 4 days to come in and its very cheap It was $145.00. I hooked it up took me about 45min to route the wires to my truck and it works just like factory

Attachments

• 07B9C42E-A9C3-492C-BEAC-F3AB624A36D4.png
    07B9C42E-A9C3-492C-BEAC-F3AB624A36D4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 65

moekhansa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, i just wanted to give everyone an update. I was able to retorfit the power factory boards. I bought the boards and side skirt from the dealer and theres a company from china that will sell you a plug and play module with wires. It took about 4 days to come in and its very cheap It was $145.00. I hooked it up took me about 45min to route the wires to my truck and it works just like factory
Also I wired the power running board lights directly to the puddle lamps. They work great!!