2021 Tahoe/Escalade/Yukon Power Running Boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhy143

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Also I wired the power running board lights directly to the puddle lamps. They work great!!
Is there a diagram that is provided on how to wire the module? Any pics of the installation / step by steps? This is very promising!

moekhansa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there a diagram that is provided on how to wire the module? Any pics of the installation / step by steps? This is very promising!
Hey im sorry i just seen this. I will upload photos tomorrow

DenaliYukon22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, i just wanted to give everyone an update. I was able to retorfit the power factory boards. I bought the boards and side skirt from the dealer and theres a company from china that will sell you a plug and play module with wires. It took about 4 days to come in and its very cheap It was $145.00. I hooked it up took me about 45min to route the wires to my truck and it works just like factory
Hello I’m trying to get this done on mine. I’ve located side steps just need to order the wiring.

lloy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, i just wanted to give everyone an update. I was able to retorfit the power factory boards. I bought the boards and side skirt from the dealer and theres a company from china that will sell you a plug and play module with wires. It took about 4 days to come in and its very cheap It was $145.00. I hooked it up took me about 45min to route the wires to my truck and it works just like factory
Hello, what is the website called?

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I searched using the info in the photo and found this:

Pic and price match, but it says it's for a 2012-2013 BMW 530i. Of course, they could just be using a stock photo. Shows an August delivery date also.
1687184408461.png

ooja3k

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to buy a 2023 XL Denali, but want to add the auto running boards. Has anyone determined if buying the OEM step packages, OEM modified trim, OEM wiring harnesses (for both passenger and driver side) and OEM controller, result in a working system?

Bwasson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where did you buy the wiring harness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17