2021 suburban leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNK_ACCT

Reaction score
Hear alot of good things about outlaw. I realllly want a nice 4-6" lift, very tough to not buy a level kit for now, seeing this.

OP
OP
N

navi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very cool. What size and offset are those wheels?

20x9 and if I remember we went with a zero offset.

I've seen some FAT labs!!!!!

Looks good- was this the first '21 your shop had worked on?
This is true, those labs could tear up a buffet bar!
Yes this was the first 21 they had dealt with

Hear alot of good things about outlaw. I realllly want a nice 4-6" lift, very tough to not buy a level kit for now, seeing this.

Justin and crew @ Outlaw are great to deal with. They have done several vehicles for me now. I’m wanting to stay in the 3 or 4” lift since this is the wife’s ride. She’s extremely happy with how it is now so that might not happen. Fabtech shows a 3” lift “coming soon” might be able to sneak that in

keg97

Reaction score
20x9 and if I remember we went with a zero offset.

This is true, those labs could tear up a buffet bar!
Yes this was the first 21 they had dealt with

Justin and crew @ Outlaw are great to deal with. They have done several vehicles for me now. I’m wanting to stay in the 3 or 4” lift since this is the wife’s ride. She’s extremely happy with how it is now so that might not happen. Fabtech shows a 3” lift “coming soon” might be able to sneak that in
I should have added some context too- sorry for appearing insensitive regarding the labs. We've had several and LOVE them. Having said that, like you referenced, those dogs can EAT!
Congrats again on the new 21!

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size leveling kit is that? The 2” I have seen to the front only puts it higher in front. My z71 Tahoe has only a 3/4” rake front to back stock. Maybe the Suburban is more rake stock?

OP
OP
N

navi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What size leveling kit is that? The 2” I have seen to the front only puts it higher in front. My z71 Tahoe has only a 3/4” rake front to back stock. Maybe the Suburban is more rake stock?

yeah it’s looks like the 2” is a little too much. I think we are probably closer to 1.5” difference at stock. It will work until an actual kit comes out we can swap under there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons