2021 Leveling/Larger tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phlip

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
this might be a stupid question...but I'm waiting on my Tahoe to deliver and I like your tint setup...did you basically just have them match up the front to the back? or i guess what's your % on the front/rear windows?

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this might be a stupid question...but I'm waiting on my Tahoe to deliver and I like your tint setup...did you basically just have them match up the front to the back? or i guess what's your % on the front/rear windows?
Yes I just told them to match it I believe it was 20%.

Boldkarma

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i really like the new Z71...but i really think GM missed with the badges.

i prefer my 2011, with the small C pillar emblem, which i also added to the lift gate.

i think i would prefer the newer ones to similar or relocate the large fender emblem to the door in place of TAHOE

First thing I did was to remove those humongous badges.

20210521_165947.jpg

garymyman

Reaction score
Not to mention the running boards! Looks sharp.

;)

I've noticed one of the dealers in my area never puts running boards on their z71's, so now I see plenty around town without them. I know plenty of people remove them out of choice, but I fear some dealers simply aren't installing them upon arrival (probably to sell as an upcharge!).

But: awesome Z71. I've been scouring the web for more pics on KO2's. Is that the factory size?

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would bet the dealer doesn't even have them...probably a shortage and Noone asks because other don't have them either

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t have airride and I don’t think these can be used with the air ride I would check in with somebody that has airride that has done the same thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgia 4Low