2021 Denali High Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Marky Dissod You obviously didn't read the 2nd line of my vehicle signature.
And actually, most Jag(uar) owners take very good care of their vehicles as they can afford to take them to the dealer for most maintenance and service. They also lead the industry with 5/60 Bumper to Bumper and 5/60 free maintenance. And, by the way, does your dealer pick up and deliver your vehicle if it needs something repaired, even out of warranty?

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not.
However, my experience as a NYC livery driver for PMCs who can EASILY afford a flagship vehicle every month, yet preferred I drive them around in a GMC Yukon XL or Mercedes Sprinter.
The portion of the demographic I was looking at and working for for several years either hired someone else to administrate maintenance of their cars, or did not bother to maintain them.

I myself have NEVER owned a vehicle younger than ten years old, and am seriously considering the possibility that this Tahoe may be the last vehicle I'll ever own.

tdebacker

Reaction score
I didn't read it like that at first, but that does make more sense. Apparently, I don't have an accurate idea of what normal mileage is. I drive 60K a year and have always kinda had it in my head that 20K a year was normal/average. Add in a vacation road trip or two and you're at mid- to high 20s. Of course, with some of the issues this generation has, one might consider 30K high mileage and near end-of-life.
Yeah same, I put 30k on my Impala in a year, and I'm headed towards 40k on my Suburban so I get it