2021 Denali First Detail - Photoshoot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would keep them on as well.

Wait...wut? Didn’t you “X2” the comment about never having dealer ads slapped onto your vehicle?

I’ve never let any of my new vehicles leave the dealer with advertisements glued and screwed onto it...

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Wait...wut? Didn’t you “X2” the comment about never having dealer ads slapped onto your vehicle?

I’ve never let any of my new vehicles leave the dealer with advertisements glued and screwed onto it...

I did but if they get me free car washes, I would leave them bitches on, but that has nevered happened. I guess I'm buying my vehicles from the wrong car lots.

Do you advertise for free?

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did but if they get me free car washes, I would leave them bitches on, but that has nevered happened. I guess I'm buying my vehicles from the wrong car lots.

Do you advertise for free?
No. I don’t let my vehicles leave the lot with ads on them.

All of my vehicles include “free washes” but there has never been a catch that the vehicle must have advertisements on it to get them.

Regardless, I have a “no wash” note in the dealers system. I can’t imagine letting a dealer touch the exterior of my vehicles lol. Yikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwhaleys