2021 9C1 PPV Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9C1 PPV Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! Just wanted to say hello and post a pic of my new whip. She hasn't got a name yet. She's a 2021 9C1 PPV Tahoe and only had 4,000 miles and 100 total engine hours when I got her. She's been a blast! I've owned a few 9C1 PPV vehicles over the years. She was never owned by a government agency and all original. To say this is the cleanest 9C1 PPV I've ever found is an understatement. Here she is with a fresh ceramic coating. I know a lot about these vehicles, so ask away!

9C1 PPV Tahoe.jpg

AirJordan613

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello! Just wanted to say hello and post a pic of my new whip. She hasn't got a name yet. She's a 2021 9C1 PPV Tahoe and only had 4,000 miles and 100 total engine hours when I got her. She's been a blast! I've owned a few 9C1 PPV vehicles over the years. She was never owned by a government agency and all original. To say this is the cleanest 9C1 PPV I've ever found is an understatement. Here she is with a fresh ceramic coating. I know a lot about these vehicles, so ask away!

View attachment 393861

How’d you find one with so few miles? Any story there?

OP
OP

9C1 PPV Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How’d you find one with so few miles? Any story there?
I've been looking all over the country at buying a Tahoe for months. This one popped up at a Chevy dealer and was owned by a government contractor for the CEO. Their logo was still on it when it showed up in my search. The dealer just listed it as a commercial vehicle and didn't know how rare or valauble a 9C1 PPV Tahoe is. Especially since there's been a shortage of 5th generation Police Package Tahoes due to factory shut downs. I live 2,000 miles away and bought it sight unseen. It was a GM CPO vehicle with a clean car fax and has a 100K mile warranty, so I figured it couldnt' be too bad. I only saw it in person the day the transporter delivered it. I was hoping the graphics would come off easily and they did. I'm sure people assumed it was permanent and wouldn't come off. It was a big big risk. I've never seen a PPV this clean and probably never will again.

AirJordan613

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking all over the country at buying a Tahoe for months. This one popped up at a Chevy dealer and was owned by a government contractor for the CEO. Their logo was still on it when it showed up in my search. The dealer just listed it as a commercial vehicle and didn't know how rare or valauble a 9C1 PPV Tahoe is. Especially since there's been a shortage of 5th generation Police Package Tahoes due to factory shut downs. I live 2,000 miles away and bought it sight unseen. It was a GM CPO vehicle with a clean car fax and has a 100K mile warranty, so I figured it couldnt' be too bad. I only saw it in person the day the transporter delivered it. I was hoping the graphics would come off easily and they did. I'm sure people assumed it was permanent and wouldn't come off. It was a big big risk. I've never seen a PPV this clean and probably never will again.

Nicely done! I bought my Tahoe from 2,500 miles away sight unseen so I understand the feelings!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcoop