2020 Yukon Denali...Foglight bulb replacement ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coobie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2020 Yukon Denali and would like to replace the stock foglight bulbs #13582913 with led bulbs.I am trying to find the bulb numbers for led replacements but cannot locate any cross reference numbers.Thanks for any help..

Power_Dr

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Yukon SLT and my fog lights are PSX26W bulbs. They are stamped on the bulb with that number. Not sure if the Denali's are the same or not. Yours don't have anything stamped on them?

I just googled that number 13582913 and the amazon description says PSX26W on the bulb in the picture.

https://www.amazon.com/ACDelco-1358...40a34&pd_rd_wg=oyMyF&pd_rd_i=B00B4KQVW6&psc=1

I am trying to find fog light LED myself, there are SO many to choose from. I don't want anything too bright so I am looking at the lumens output.

OP
OP
C

Coobie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ended up ordering diode dynamics HP 60 led fogs or number on there website is PSX25W plug in and play.

Power_Dr

Reaction score
I ended up ordering diode dynamics HP 60 led fogs or number on there website is PSX25W plug in and play.

Those look really nice. How do you like them? They say 510 lumens which don't seem to be too bright. What vehicle do you have them in? I just went on their web site and the ones for my 2019 Yukon are the PSX26W

OP
OP
C

Coobie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Those look really nice. How do you like them? They say 510 lumens which don't seem to be too bright. What vehicle do you have them in? I just went on their web site and the ones for my 2019 Yukon are the PSX26W
Just ordered yesterday they are being installed in my 2020 Yukon Denali ..I miss typed the part # PSX26W same as yours.

Power_Dr

Reaction score
Just ordered yesterday they are being installed in my 2020 Yukon Denali ..I miss typed the part # PSX26W same as yours.

Great, I will be curious to see what you think of them, if they are too bright, or not. I don't want to get flashed because my fog lights are too bright.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5202 / H16 should be the interchange bulb...may want to pull yours and confirm the base mount and electrical socket to be certain

or look in to the Morimoto replacement fog/housing

OP
OP
C

Coobie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed the diode dynamics fog lights nice upgrade from the stock fogs.Better lighting out front but not too much to get brighted from on coming traffic.