2020 Factory Manuals (or 2015-20XX) OR Pass rear interior qtr panel (cargo area) removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R Black

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good service manual out there for these vehicles? I'm looking for the factory manuals or the next best thing. There are factory manuals out there for up to 2018 maybe but they are all over $400. Then there are some digital manuals for under $40 but I can't tell if they are factory produced or if the people selling them are schiesters.

Alternatively;
Short of using shaped charges or a pick-axe how do you remove the rear interior panel on the passenger side that goes over the wheel well?

I WaxOyl-ed the car last month and I'd like to gain access to that little no mans land between the outer qtr. pnl and the steel inner wheel well, to mist in some WaxOyl with the wand.

re; Tahoe, Chev., 2020

Brendan Shurilla

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Alldatadyi.com is a good option, I looked up the procedure to pull that panel off, and it is no small task. Roof liner has to get popped loose to start with.. Nevermind, you only have to do that on the Suburban or XL.

Last edited:

Brendan Shurilla

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you need the more detailed steps let me know. Also, this is for a 2015, but I assume it is the same for the 2020.

Charles Piv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score