2020 6.2 tuning options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I mainly interested in disabling V4. Ain’t nobody got time for V4 when you are behind the 6.2.
What say you fellow 10 speed drivers?

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of options. Really depends on how much you're willing to commit to the cause.

I guess I mainly interested in disabling V4.

If this is all you're looking to do then the simple easy plug & play reversable option for you would be the Range AFM Disabler device.

Model# RA003 works for the 2020 GM 6.2 SUV platform.
$250 +/-

Willing to commit a bit more and spend some time adjusting things like throttle response with some nice added features of adjusting the speedo for different size wheels/tires, etc and still easily reversable. Range Pulsar LT # 22454 works for 2015-2020 GM SUV with either 5.3L or 6.2L

$500 +/-

Full commitment all-in; Get a custom tune from a vendor like Blackbear Performance or a local GM LS/LT performance shop that likely are using an HPTuners software platform. You can meet with them, tell them what you're looking for, and let them take it from there.

This still can be reversible, but more involved to do so than the above 2 options.

Price varies with options; Likely over $500+.