2019 Yukon XL SLT Wheel Question????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John Day

John Day

Reaction score
By the way John Day.... are you sure you want to tuck the wheel in more to the fender? It is negligible as stated above, but I’m really liking the flush stance of my wife’s wheels for her ‘15 Yukon. I went with 9.5” wheel width with an offset of 15mm. I haven’t put a level to the fender yet to get a precise measurement, but it sure looks good. I understand it’s not for everyone though.

No I bolted one on the front end, bolt pattern is good, just wondering about the offset. Thx. for the help. Pictures of wheels attached

OP
OP
John Day

John Day

Reaction score
What does the tire pressure sending unit look like? Will it fit on these rims, can u tell by the pix?

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Nice looking wheels! I’m unsure about the TPMS device as I either have Discount Tire mount it and the tire on the wheel or get it premounted from Tire Rack as well. I believe you can go on TireRack.com or CarId.com and see them there.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regarding wheel/tire combinations that will fit your truck without rubbing, no 2 trucks and their suspensions are exactly alike, due to a number of factors including accumulated wear on the suspension components, so there is no guarantee that what fits with no rubbing on one truck will automatically fit with no rubbing on your truck. Other folks' experiences can guide you in one direction or another, but the final test will be when you mount the wheel/tire combination on your own truck.

To assist you in getting a good idea on whether or not specific alternate wheel/tire combinations 'may' fit your truck with no rubbing, I recommend that you use the wheel/tire comparison app at the URL listed below. You can use this app starting with your existing wheel/tire combination as a benchmark, assuming that there are currently no rubbing issues with it, and measure the actual critical fender and suspension component clearances as directed by this app. Then, you can enter alternate wheel/tire combinations, and this app will give you the projected changes in these critical fender and suspension component clearances.

https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/

I used this app for determining whether on not I could use my current alternate wheel/tire combination, and it accurately projected the changes in critical clearances. Again, the use of this app in not an absolute guarantee that an alternate wheel/tire combination will fit without rubbing, but it provides a much better assessment, or projection, than simply an educated guess on your part, or a statement from others that it worked on a truck other than yours.