2019 Yukon SLT FOB issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajunod44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys new member here looking for some help. I have reprogrammed the fobs probably 5 times and I'm still having issues. The programming portion goes just fine and both fobs will work but only for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes the fobs will not lock/unlock the doors or start the car. I can start the vehicle by way of placing the fob in the console and it starts just fine. After shutting the vehicle off the fobs will work again but for only 30 minutes and the whole ordeal starts again! What could be going on here?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I had a similar issue with one of my FOBs. It turned out that the FOB's battery was almost dead. A new battery fixed the issue. How old is the battery in your FOB?

OP
OP
A

ajunod44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I had a similar issue with one of my FOBs. It turned out that the FOB's battery was almost dead. A new battery fixed the issue. How old is the battery in your FOB?
They are both brand new. Took back to dealership today and they had it for almost 4 hours. Said they wiped everything and it seemed to work only to find out this evening that it still did the same thing. I asked them to replace the receiver module but they didn't. I'm getting so frustrated with this issue!

OP
OP
A

ajunod44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Took the car back to dealer yesterday and they've had it for 2 full days. Said they checked all the BCM plugs and "thought" they had it fixed but still nothing? Does anybody else have any ideas? Any help would be appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094