2019 Yukon SLT concern.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Ron McKuin

Reaction score
And it's rough with 20" wheels, on 22's it would be horrible. Is there oil you can see leaking on any shocks? Any dealer feedback on the problem?
Sorry, no oil that I can see. Thanks for the response.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get shocks checked out as mentioned in prior posts...
sounds like yours could have locked up

have service mgr or tech ride w/ you

def. try to take a diff model out for a test drive

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had 7-8 new Tahoes and Yukons in the last several years. My new 2019 SLT Yukon has to be the worst riding and loudest one I’ve had!

It sounds like I have 100 lbs of air in the tires and no shocks? It rumbles and bumps and generally has lots of road noise. Almost sounds like I drive on the highway rumbles strips most of the time?

Has anyone else experienced this type of issues or it just me? Thanks for any feedback or suggestions.
Does your SLT have the magnetic ride control?

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Yukon rode like crap on the factory 20” continentals. When I put 22” on it the ride actually got better with less vibration. Go figure. I will never own another continental tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it has the magnaride suspension, first thing I would do (even before going to dealer) is unplug all the magnaride shit up front, then go for a test drive and see if rides a lot better.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine has the 20” Contential.

My 2016 Tahoe LT rode okay with the 20 inch Continental tires but rides a million times with better with the 20 inch Michelin Defenders.

OP
OP
R

Ron McKuin

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. The dealership changed out my Contentinal tires for a new set of Michelin tires. A good bit of my rumbling noise went away. I still of enough to still bother me!!