2019 Yukon - help to add wireless charging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch Wilson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a Tahoe 2018 LT / with luxury package without that connector also, . I have the module , adapter harness and jumper harness installed. I really don’t understand why they don’t use the same wiring harness on all models.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Tahoe 2018 LT / with luxury package without that connector also, . I have the module , adapter harness and jumper harness installed. I really don’t understand why they don’t use the same wiring harness on all models.

I’m trying to picture this. You have an adapter harness and jumper harness installed? Where are they connected?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Butch Wilson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m trying to picture this. You have an adapter harness and jumper harness installed? Where are they connected?

The module and adapter is installed and the dealer sold me the wiring harness that run to the back of the console.

but the wireless pigtail is missing. 80D10D33-2E88-4A5C-A0AC-7E453CB49315.jpeg

Butch Wilson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Adapter plugs into the module , jumper harness plugs into the adapter harness and goes to the back of the console .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442