2019 Yukon: Black Leather Captain's Chairs SWAP For Bench Seat Request!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2019 Yukon with short wheel base and heated black leather power folding second row captain's chairs that I'd love to swap for a full length bench seat.

Your seats MUST come from a short wheel base Yukon (NO Yukon XL!) and must also be black, heated, power folding leather in immaculate condition just as my seats are. Tahoe and Suburban seats have different stitching that does not match!

I am located in northwest Indiana if you are interested in swapping. I also have ample tools to successfully complete the job for the both of us. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20220903_124706.jpg
    20220903_124706.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 16

badmpr1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2019 Yukon with short wheel base and heated black leather power folding second row captain's chairs that I'd love to swap for a full length bench seat.

Your seats MUST come from a short wheel base Yukon (NO Yukon XL!) and must also be black, heated, power folding leather in immaculate condition just as my seats are. Tahoe and Suburban seats have different stitching that does not match!

I am located in northwest Indiana if you are interested in swapping. I also have ample tools to successfully complete the job for the both of us. Thanks!
Can you please tell me the difference between the XL and standard wheelbase seats? I have a ‘19 XL w/bench and I’d like to have captains. Thanks!

OP
OP
BlaineBug

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you please tell me the difference between the XL and standard wheelbase seats? I have a ‘19 XL w/bench and I’d like to have captains. Thanks!
I was told that the floor brackets are different as the Yukon XL and suburban seats are mounted further back. This is what I've been told and have not verified its accuracy. If you were local I'd be happy to investigate with you together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic