2019 Tahoe/Hitch Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthew Uzzle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m needing a hitch cover for a 19’ Tahoe. Can’t seem to find one. Anybody know where I can get a summit white one? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New one from GMpartsdirect.com (not sure if it would be painted or no) or with some patience you can find a new or used one in the right color on ebay.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have one with a small crack in it, going to try and repair before i replace.

new one will probably need paint anyway

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do a Google search "GM part#23139223" which is painted Summit White(GAZ) 2015-2020. Several pulled up at different Dealers showing current stock but some Dealers indicated discontinued. Good luck.

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what hardware is used to secure the hitch cover? Just bought one for my Escalade off ebay but didn't come with any bolts.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no bolts, it has 2 black twist locks that catch the rear cover. not much to them, depending on your use level...just get a wing nut and short bolt that fits well.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not all of the 2015-2020 lower trim Tahoes and Suburbans have the mounting bracket installed on the bumper cover to accommodate the cover, FYI. That's what I have noticed if I'm ever behind one that doesn't have the cover. There are none of those tabs along the top that the cover hangs off of. I also noticed a possibly 2015ish that seemed to have a slightly different design bumper cover. The little plastic cap that hides the spare tire lock/lowering slot seemed to look different than the styles that get somewhat covered by the hitch cover.

I have also seen Police variants that do not come with a hitch integrated in the bumper as well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts