2019 headlight help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 2019 tahoe came with HID, I upgraded the stock HID to Osram night breaker laser xenarc, replaced the halogen high beams with VLED LED MicroExtreme and the fogs with Stark Phantom psx26w bulbs, could not be more pleased, like daytime at night
for the high beams the VLed Do I need the cancellers as well?

ItstheHOFF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just came inside from pulling my burnt out bulb. So the bulb says it's a D3S, and it's clearly HID, yet my headlight housing, the entire assembly, has H11 printed on it. I can't see very well in there, but this is such a curious case for a few reasons. First, my Sub is LTZ so it would make sense it has HID, but then why does the housing say H11? and it looks to me that the wire from inside the housing is a conversion kit, in that it doesnt look like a stock wire like the high beam wire. The dead blub I pulled off is Osram Xenarc, so that can't be a stock bulb. Doesn't necessarily make it a conversion kit, but it's not original. I dont know what's going on, I just want a working headlight!

Does anyone happen to have a pic of their stock HID bulb installed inside the housing, or at least what the wire connector looks like? I've done a search, but I can't find pics for our model.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where was the ballast mounted ? if it isnt mounted to the housing, with a factory molded stud base...it is a retro conversion.

Mannix2019

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues