2019 denali A10 service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
pwtr02ss

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing like them forcing a bunch of fluid around in there to “flush” it while knocking loose everything that the magnet was collecting for safety. I’d find a way to drop the pan and change filter and do a proper service on it.
The service included dropping the pan and changing the filter. I’m not a fan of flushes but they did the fluid exchange and then dropped the pan, change filter, and topped off with more fluid. With the mileage, there shouldn’t be a ton of gunk. I got a sample of the fluid that came out. Not sure what to expect with the ulv fluid but it’s almost grape looking. Didn’t smell burned but was def darker than any transmission I’ve had before. I’ve never towed with this truck and generally speakin, been pretty easy on it.

I used to service them at 50k but I wanted to get this one earlier since it’s “dealer only” service. I’ll be glad when more diy info comes out so I can do it myself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic