2018 Tahoe Stolen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ofc, they support theft.... means new car sales LOL

esoteric_ast

Reaction score
Just read and interesting post on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Silverado/comments/d1ofhm/onstar_sucks_and_gm_supports_theft/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude will be even more mad when the next one gets stolen. The steering wheel to pedal lock is off in 15 seconds by a kid. Lojac "locators" are for sale on dark web cheap. Kill switches are mandatory today. Doesn't stop the main way the 07-14 were stolen though. there is no wheel lock on steering column. they crank gear shift down hard to get in neutral then push it with another vehicle. simple.

esoteric_ast

Reaction score
Well that does it.

I’m getting the club!

10 seconds and a hacksaw is through the steering wheel and club is off. that is if it is pointed up to the apillar. if not... pipe on the end and it is pulled off in 2. worked in a body shop. seen it all.

OP
OP
K

kna4977

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Fuel kill switch seems like it might be the most affordable and successful option. Opinions?

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ yup

ravelco.com
also looks interesting

YukonXLMan

Reaction score
^ yup

ravelco.com
also looks interesting

Jay, I'm really glad you posted this. until researching your post on revelco, I've never heard about them. I'm enough of a believer now to put my money on the table and have one installed. Ravelco Mobile install team arrives Monday to do the work. Will report back to all my thoughts after install. Stay tuned....

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Jay, I'm really glad you posted this. until researching your post on revelco, I've never heard about them. I'm enough of a believer now to put my money on the table and have one installed. Ravelco Mobile install team arrives Monday to do the work. Will report back to all my thoughts after install. Stay tuned....

Please let me know how it goes because I am really interested as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic