2018 PPV 4X4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roschman1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all - I'm looking at purchasing a 2018 PPV 4x4 - mainly was looking at CMI but they have a few with 73XXX miles for around 37000. Is that a fair price? I ask since used vehicle prices are all over the place these days. I'd be open for ideas on where to look for aside from auctions for the time being... Also wondering what sort of maintenance one can expect with higher mileage 18 PPVs since they'll be out of warranty. It would be my primary daily driver. Used to own a 16 FPIU with 30K miles which was maintenance free for the time I owned it. Hard to find low mileage Tahoes.

jmm121783

Searching for the next sunset...
Reaction score
I paid I think 29k for mine two years ago, believe it was Oct of 2019, for a 2018 73k 4x4 PPV in very good condition. Mine was a very nice, well maintained truck. CMI is good but they definitely charge more than Asia. I will say that I've found a few issues after they promised me "everything is perfect" since the time I've owned the truck but overall I am very very happy with it. I bought mine at the perfect timing, the market is WACK right now, especially hard to get any K2 platformed trucks as police are keeping them much longer these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts